Ms. Pac Man Arcade Game
NY, NJ, CT & Long Island
Check out all these great games from the 1980s that you will be able to play in one arcade rental...
Ms Pacman is back and she never left. Rent this incredible game at you next event party.
Even better our Ms Pacman Arcade rental game also comes with 49 other classic arcade games from the 80s such as pacman, jr. pacman, galaga, galaxian, 1942, dig dug, frogger, space invaders, centipede, milipede and more...
Screenshot of the game's first round
The gameplay of Ms. Pac-Man is largely identical to that of the original Pac-Man. The player earns points by eating pellets and avoiding ghosts (contact with one causes Ms. Pac-Man to lose a life). Eating an energizer (or "power pellet") causes the ghosts to turn blue, allowing them to be eaten for extra points. Bonus fruits can be eaten for increasing point values, twice per round. As the rounds increase, the speed increases, and energizers generally lessen the extent of the ghosts' vulnerability, eventually stopping altogether.
There are also some differences from the original Pac-Man:
- The game has four different mazes that appear in different
color schemes, and alternate after each of the
game's intermissions are seen.
- Three of the four mazes (the first, second, and fourth ones) have two sets of warp tunnels, as opposed to only one in the original maze.
- The spaces between the walls have been filled in, which
- makes it easier for a novice player to see where the paths
around the mazes are.
- The ghosts' behavioral patterns are different, and include
semi-random movement, which prevents the use of patterns
to clear each round.
- Instead of appearing in the center of the maze, the fruits bounce randomly around the maze, entering and (if not eaten) leaving through the warp tunnels. Once all fruits have been encountered, they appear in random sequence for the rest of the game, starting on the eighth round; this means that a 5000-point banana can be followed by a 100-point pair of cherries, and vice versa.
- The orange ghost is called Sue, rather than Clyde; her color would later be changed to purple in Pac-Land to differentiate her.
- When Ms. Pac-Man makes contact with a ghost and dies, she spins around rather than folding in on herself like the original Pac-Man did.
Even better our Ms Pacman Arcade rental game also comes with 49 other classic arcade games from the 80s such as pacman, jr. pacman, galaga, galaxian, 1942, Dig Dug, Frogger, Space Invaders, Centipede, Milipede, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Tank Commander, Galaga, Xevious Arcade games and more...