Children’s Party Entertainment New York

Awesome Party Entertainment for Kids in: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Long Island.

We feature the best of clowns, magicians, costume characters, jugglers, singing telegrams, face painters, inflatable moon bouncers, giant slides, carnival games, bible games, arcade games, dunk tanks, arts and crafts, MCs, DJs, cotton candy, photo booth, tents tables and chairs, trackless train rides, pony rides and petting zoo and more.

We handle all entertainment for all occasions, birthdays and corporate events.
Our large staff enables us to accommodate last minute parties also.

Call for availability 631-643-4FUN (4386)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

• Sphinn
  • Squidoo
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis
  • YahooBuzz
  • YahooMyWeb

27 Responses to “Children’s Party Entertainment New York”

• Gary says:

Thanks for coming to my kid’s party last week… we had a GREAT time and the cotton candy was a hit!

• Stacy says:

We had Elmo, a clown as well as a magician. Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job.Dino the magician had the adults & children’s attention the whole time. You guys were a hit at my daughter’s 1st b-day party. We will def. use you for future parties.

• Anne Gentile says:

HI MY NAME IS ANNE GENTILE, I AM THE OWNER OF RITA”S ICES IN GLEN COVE. WE CAN CATER ICES AND ICE CREAM CAKES FOR ANY OF YOUR PARTIES. LET US KNOW AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN’S PARTIES A SUCCESS.

ANNE GENTILE
    516-698-1836

We’ll deliver and serve your guests your choice
    of at least two Rita’s Italian Ice flavors…each
    made fresh daily. We also have custard cakes

• Jamille says:

Thanks for doing a superb job at my sons birthday party. He and the other kids at the daycare were blown away by Spiderman and the clown. The cotton candy and face painting was a “hit”. My 3 year old son can’t stop talking about how much fun he had. You guys really helped in making his day special. Anyone looking for affordable fun and entertainment, I highly recommend you contact this company… you will not be disappointed!

• Fazia says:

Thanks! Dino was a terrific magician…

The kids and adults had a great time!

• Good day, great blog post.

• Jack says:

Thanks for a great party. I just wanted to say thank you to Magical Productions Entertainment for sending such a good crew to our block party the guys were very nice and set up quickly and were really on top of it from the start even helping us with our own set ups and bringing out food. We had the Obstacle Course, Rock Wall and Dunk Tank. The inflatables were such a hit even with the adults and Im 45 years old now lol..This is our 3rd year with the block party and I felt I had to let you know and say thank you for the service -Jack

• Sammy says:

Ive got some good party tips from this. Halloween is going be a good one! Thank you

• Jinny says:

Thanks for sending a wonderful princess entertainer to our daughters birthday party we had Jennifer who was a very pretty young lady and my daughter & her little friends loved her. She was so friendly and outgoing and talking with them. I loved the looks on all their faces when she came in and the rest of the party was great. The arts and crafts that came in the 2nd hour turned out to be really fun as the kids could also take home the crafts they were working on.
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the staff Dave and Daria in the office there you all were very helpful on the phone and got me exactly what I needed. Hope to talk to you again in the future
    Thanks Jinny

• We want to thank you for helping make our 2010 halloween party amazing!
    Adam and the crew were professional and SO helpful. They really went above and beyond what I expected.
    I highly recommend this company and will use them again.

Suzanna Stein

• Talin Conti says:

Ultimate Party Entertainment
    Dear Dave,
    On behalf of the Lexiebean Foundation, I would like to thank you for the time you donated to the holiday party at Cohen Children’s Medical Center. The entertainment you generously provided made such a difference in the lives of those who attended by specifically creating an atmosphere of fun and laughter that helped the children and their families forget about their illnesses and stresses for the moment.
    The goal of the Lexiebean Foundation is to continue to make a difference in the lives of pediatric cancer patients and their families. With the help from supporters such as you we will continue to help these very special children and their families.

With my sincerest thanks,

Talin Conti

• D Grant says:

I just wanna thank Magical Productions for sending such great entertainers to my kids party. The clown was friendly and professional, costume looked great and Dino the magician was AMAZING!!! With all the actives, games and magic you brought, my party will be the talk of the town. You guys will definitely be hearing from me as well as my family and friends for years to come. Thanks again for every thing….

• admin says:

Forward From: Michelle Bertucci
    Re: “Lisa’s Sweet 16″ 2/18/11

I just want to say THANK YOU! The party was a hit. Your workers were great – they had fun too. Thank you for all your help and cooperation. I have a few people already contacting you – thanks again:)

• Trula Coak says:

Great post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers

• Schminktipps says:

magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!kinge Regards paul

• keny says:

SCO Family Of Services would like to say THANKS A MILLION!!! you guys went out of your way to help us put a big smile on our foster children this year. The Christmas party was a MAGICAL night thanks to you :) AGAIN we want to say THANK YOU!! from our staff, our foster children and foster parents.. GOD BLESS YOU :)

• http://mensengagementrings.ca says:

hi!,I like your writing so much! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

• Habitat says:

Basically scanning the blog everyone will accept this as it’s accurate so it is nice reading from an author thats blogging info like this online to consider

• Pleasure to see your blog page! Appreciation for the great publish. All the best!

• Norm Barnes says:

Hello from Sydney, Australia. Thanks for the great content. It helped me a lot with my school cooking assignment :)

• Cool post thanks! We think your articles are great and hope more soon. We enjoy anything to do with word games/word play.

• Josh Dominguez says:

I rented a popcorn machine for our church’s youth Movie Night. I was very impressed with how easy they made it for me to use their machine. They delivered it to me with perfect timing and picked it up with great excellence. We have also rented blow up jumpers from them on many occasions and have been more than pleased every time. I highly recommend them!

• Deanna Patterson says:

March 19, 2013

Magical Productions
    Clowns4kids

Dino, thank you so much for providing the Church of Christ Youth Group with an obstacle course for their fellowship. The obstacle course was a great success among the youth. They enjoyed competing against one another and talked about it for days.

Your staff was top notch! They were courteous and accommodating, going beyond the call of duty exceeding my expectation. Their level of professionalism was absolutely amazing. Again, thank you for serving the Church of Christ Youth Group.

Deanna Patterson

Deanna Patterson
    Event Coordinator

• I truly wanted to develop a small word in order to say thanks to you for all the amazing information you are sharing on this site. My particularly long internet investigation has finally been compensated with high-quality ideas to go over with my guests. I would mention that we readers actually are very much blessed to exist in a notable place with very many outstanding professionals with great ideas. I feel truly fortunate to have encountered your entire web page and look forward to tons of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

• x264 AXED says:

Good article: Children&. I’m impressed, I must say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I’m very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing regarding this.

• Alysia Bable says:

You could definitely see your expertise within the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart. “We are near waking when we dream we are dreaming.” by Friedrich von Hardenberg Novalis.

• DTS x264 DNL says:

Hot post: Children&. I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.